Tuesday 17 April 2012

Re-Touching

This post is the first example of work which I am going to post, the reason why it is called "re-touching" is because the first image is the original and then the second image is what it looks like after I have digitally enhanced it. I have also added colour to the edited section, the reason why I have chose brighter colours than what you might normally see is because I was following the style of when images had colour added by hand. I am happy with the quality of the finished section and I decided to keep part of it unedited to show the difference. This is also the first time I have ever tried to do re-touching work, however it was a new method and also very interesting and enjoyable to do.

Any opinions on the outcome will be greatly appreciated, after all nothing is more interesting than a good debate of opinion! 
(copyright to the original owner of the original image)

No comments:

Post a Comment