Tuesday 17 April 2012

Abstract, 3D

The following images are photographs taken of my work. This piece was the first piece I made when I started University. The theme was to draw from the human form and then simplify and abstract the form to make a final piece. Sketches made for this project will be posted shortly. The final piece which I decided to make was to take the shapes which I had been able to make from the form and then to make them into 3D pieces to be hung inside a box, which I also made. This was because I felt it gave the now abstract human form more movement and life to it. It was also an opportunity to be able to see the form abstract its self more with its own movement and how it would look from different angles, based on light and shadow as well.
Any and all feedback, comments and opinions are very much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment