Tuesday 17 April 2012

My Magazine, my Images

The following images are all of the different collages which I made using photographs which I took from my local area. The reason why I made these images is because we where set the task of designing our own magazine including the images used in the magazine. The theme behind the images is Urban therefore I edited the different layers on the images when making them as well, this was so that the colours and style would blend together more but also, it means that they fit the theme more. Over all I am happy with the quality of the images which I was able to make, and I did find it easier to make these images now, thanks to the impossible place project. I also tried not to use the same images twice in the collages.

Any and all feedback/ comments welcome and appreciated.







(original photographs and montage made/taken by my self)

No comments:

Post a Comment